Delhi University 2018 Registration for LLB courses has been started now. This university offers admission on the basis of Delhi University Entrance Exam and merit list of the examination. Here students can check step by step guide for How to Fill DU LLB Application Form 2018.
Students can follow these steps to fill the application form:
Step-1: Online Registration
Step-2: Fill Details
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Fee Payment
Step-5: Download & Print Application
Documents & Details Required to Fill the Application
Here we are providing the documents & details required at the time of filling the application:
- 10th Class Board Certificate (For DOB) (maximum size – 150 KB).
- 12th Class Marks-sheet, if result declared. (In case the MarkSheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable) (maximum size – 150KB).
- Scanned Photograph & signature (maximum size: 50KB).
- The size of photograph should be 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5mm).
- Income Certificate (for OBC-NCL) (If applicable).
- Sport Certificate(s) for last three years (If applicable).
- Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s) (If applicable).
- Candidate’s Personal, Qualification, Guardians, Communications & other details.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
Step-1 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of Delhi University – http://www.du.ac.in/
- Now, click on “Postgraduate Admissions” section.
- Then, click on “PG Admission Portal – Click here”.
- Now, click on “Postgraduate Admissions 2018”.
- Now, click on the link “New User Registration”.
- Create a new account by filling your basic details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, etc.
- After filling all details, click on “Register” button.
- Verify your email-id and then re-login to fill the details.
- Click on “Upload” button to upload the data.
- Confirm your personal details and click on “Submit Profile” button.
- Upon submission you will reach to different page and then click on “Apply in New Course”.
- Fill the details and then click on “Save Application” Button.
- Select you college preference and click on “Submit” button.
- Preview your application and if you find any mistake in the application click on “Modify Application” button.
- To make the payment click on “Pay Fee” button.
- Click on “Payment gateway – I” to make the payment (Note: Application details can’t be change once you make the payment hence preview your application carefully)
- Your application would automatically get submitted after the payment.
In this blog post we have tried to provide you the information about the how to fill DU LLB application form 2018, if you liked this article and want to know more about our DU LLB Course then please click on the link given below.
Looking for DU LLB 2018 Exam Coaching?
You have come to the right place! We offer comprehensive online coaching for DU LLB 2018. We also offer comprehensive study material for these exams which you can access online or get at your doorstep through speed post.Click Here to Know More
i uploaded my documents without self attested for du llb 2018 exam…in this case..my form will be acceptable or not??
Please confirm this with DU Admissions Team