Complete Study Material & Notes for Judicial Service Exams
Delhi Law Academy now offers its famous Study Material and Notes for Judicial Services.
Useful for all State Judicial Service exams.
Each page of these Notes has been prepared by Madan Sir himself.
DLA’s Notes are far better than any other study material or textbooks available in the market.
Features of DLA’s Comprehensive Study Material
- Concise and selective notes on all Law subjects
- Summarized versions of important Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments
- Each page of these Notes has been created by Prof. Madan himself
- Presentation in a fresh and unique style
- The material has been condensed to save students their precious preparation time
- Can be accessed 24×7 online or delivered to your doorstep in printed form
Subjects covered by the study material
Highlights of the Study Material
The study material is available in two packs: Basic and Advanced. The Basic pack is designed to help students pursuing their LLB degree, whereas the Advanced pack is designed to prepare law graduates for the various State Judicial Service exams.
The Advanced Pack is much more comprehensive. It contains comments and explanatory notes from our expert Prof Madan and a large number of Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments, each summarized in 2-5 pages.
Advanced Pack Content and Highlights:
- Over 1800 pages of printed study material in black and white covering all the listed subjects except the last [online subject]
- About 300 Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments; each condensed into 2-5 pages by Prof. Madan himself
- Simplified rendering of important sections [not all] of all statutes
- Prof. Madan’s expert comments on important sections [not all] of all statutes
- Constitution fully updated incorporating the 104th Amendment Act of December 2019 and the changes made in Article 370 in August 2019
- Special material on Article 370, the J&K Reorganization Act and the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- Law laid down by the Supreme Court in the Ayodhya Judgment on Article 142 of the Constitution, section 110 of the Evidence Act and section 27 of the Limitation Act.
- IPC, CrPC and Evidence Act fully updated including amendments made by the Mental Healthcare Act [so far as it overrides section 309 IPC], the SC & ST Amendment Act [so far as it overrides section 438 CrPC and affects section 41 CrPC] and the Criminal Laws Amendment Act.
- Latest landmark Supreme Court judgments including the Ayodhya Judgment of November 2019, the Sabrimala Temple Entry judgment, the Triple Talaq judgment, the Transgender judgment, the Aadhaar judgment, the 377 IPC judgment and the Adultery judgment; all summarized in 2-5 pages
- Specific Relief Act fully updated, incorporating all amendments made by the Specific Relief Amendment Act of August 2018
Adv Pack Sample Notes
Paytm/ GooglePay/ PhonePe:
Credit / Debit Card
[4% handling charge]
Click here to pay via Card