Complete Study Material for Judicial Service Exams
Delhi Law Academy now offers its famous Study Material and Notes for Judicial Services.
Useful for all State Judicial Service exams.
Each page of these Notes has been prepared by Madan Sir himself.
DLA’s Notes are far better than any other study material or textbooks available in the market.
Features of DLA’s Comprehensive Study Material
- Concise and selective notes on all Law subjects
- Summarized versions of important Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments
- Additional material on English, GK and Current Affairs
- Each page of these Notes has been created by Prof. Madan himself
- Presentation in a fresh and unique style
- The material has been condensed to save students their precious preparation time
- Can be accessed 24×7 online or delivered to your doorstep in printed form
Transfer the total amount for the desired study material option to 9911916552@upi
Transfer the total amount for the desired study material option to the following account via NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
Account No: 50100152725639
Name: Madan Lal
Transfer the total amount for the desired study material option via PayTM to 9911916552
Note: You may need to perform repeat transactions of Rs 5,000 if you do not have a KYC wallet
Credit / Debit Card (4% additional charge)
Click here to pay via Instamojo
Adv Pack Sample Notes
Overview of Judicial Service Exams of Various States
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: Though the Basic or the Advanced pack does not cover state-specific Laws, but we are making them available separately in different State packs.
- Prof Madan, an award-winning teacher, has spent hours upon hours going through the various material currently available and distilling it down to the essence that the student needs to understand
- Further, the language used is simplified and can be easily understood – making the focus on the subject rather than on the English used
- Various Cases and current Judgments are included to make sure that your understanding is as current as possible
Please note: State specific Laws and Acts are NOT covered. Neither are State languages covered.