Complete Study Material & Notes
for Judicial Service Exams
Delhi Law Academy continues to offer since 2015 its famous Study Material and Notes for Judicial Services.
Useful for all State Judicial Service exams.
Each page of these Notes has been personally prepared by Madan Sir himself.
DLA’s Notes are far better than any other study material or textbooks available in the market.
Features of DLA’s Comprehensive Study Material
- Concise and selective notes on all Law subjects
- Summarized versions of important Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments
- Each page of these Notes has been created by Prof. Madan himself
- Presentation in a fresh and unique style
- The material has been condensed to save students their precious preparation time
- Can be accessed 24×7 online or delivered to your doorstep in printed form
Subjects covered by the study material
1. Indian Penal Code – I
2. Indian Penal Code – II
3. Indian Penal Code – III
4. Constitution of India – I
5. Constitution of India – II
6. Constitution of India – III
7. Criminal Procedure Code – I
8. Criminal Procedure Code – II
9. Criminal Procedure Code – III
10. Civil Procedure Code – I
11. Civil Procedure Code – II
12. Civil Procedure Code – III
13. Indian Evidence Act – I
14. Indian Evidence Act – II
15. Indian Contract Act
16. Limitation Act
17. Specific Relief Act
18. Current Affairs (Online)
Highlights of the Study Material
The study material is available in two packs: Basic and Advanced. The Basic pack is designed to help students pursuing their LLB degree, whereas the Advanced pack is designed to prepare law graduates for the various State Judicial Service exams.
The Advanced Pack is much more comprehensive. It contains comments and explanatory notes from our expert Prof Madan and a large number of Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments, each summarized in 2-5 pages.
Advanced Pack Content and Highlights:
- Over 1800 pages of printed study material covering all the listed subjects except the last [online subject].
- About 300 Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments; each condensed into 2-5 pages by Prof. Madan himself.
- Simplified rendering of important sections [not all] of all statutes.
- Prof. Madan’s expert comments on important sections [not all] of all statutes.
- Constitution fully updated; incorporates the latest, 105th Amendment Act.
- Special material on Article 370, the J&K Reorganization Act and the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- Law laid down by the Supreme Court in the Ayodhya Judgment on Article 142 of the Constitution, section 110 of the Evidence Act and section 27 of the Limitation Act.
- IPC, CrPC and Evidence Act fully updated including amendments made by the Mental Healthcare Act [so far as it overrides section 309 IPC], the SC & ST Amendment Act [so far as it overrides section 438 CrPC and affects section 41 CrPC] and the Criminal Procedure (Identification) Act, 2022.
- Latest landmark Supreme Court judgments including the Constitutional validity of the 103rd Amendment [Reservation for the Economically Weaker Sections] judgment , Constitutional validity of the 102nd Amendment judgment  and the 97th Amendment judgment , the Hijab judgment , the Abortion judgment , the Ayodhya Judgment, the Sabrimala Temple Entry judgment, the Triple Talaq judgment, the Transgender judgment, the Aadhaar judgment, the 377 IPC judgment and the Adultery judgment; all summarized in 4-5 pages.
- Specific Relief Act fully updated, incorporating all amendments made by the Specific Relief Amendment Act of August 2018
Difference between Basic and Advanced Pack:
- Advanced Pack caters to both Prelims and Mains exam.
- Advanced Pack is more comprehensive, in as much as it contains more comments and more explanatory notes from our experts.
- Advanced Pack has much larger number of summarized case laws as compared to the Basic Pack.
NOTE: Validity for online access to the notes will be for 1 year.
Adv Pack Sample Notes
Account No: 50100152725639
Credit / Debit Card
[4% handling charge]
Click here to pay via Instamojo
Overview of Judicial Service Exams of Various States
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit your review
The notes provided by DLA are in a simplified language, with full-syllabus coverage, they are also up-to-date with all recent amendments and judgments.
I have been preparing for judiciary for the past 3 years and in that time, Ive seen a number of notes. But DLA's study material is by far the best that I have encountered. Wonderful!
The course is great covering 100% syllabus in a precise manner. All the study material is nicely crafted by teachers coming from top law schools. They really know their job well. If you study sincerely from DLA's study material, you are bound to excel. I really recommend DLA to all serious students
All the notes are personally compiled by Madaan Sir and you can easily see the quality and expertise. They are short yet comprehensive, simple yet efficient. Kudos to Sir!
Nov 17, 2021 10:36 AM4589 Views(via Mobile)
The study material that I received from this coaching center during my coaching very productive and enough. It also helped me during my last-minute preparation for exam. There were many exercise for practicing and it covered almost every important aspect of the subject. Honestly, these guys offer quality study stuff.
The study material is just the right combination of detailed yet concise. Perfect for judiciary preparation.
I just loved the way the concepts are explained. All very difficult topics are explained in simple and efficient language
Notes are very good. All difficult and confusing concepts explained in simple language. Plenty of examples and illustrations . Very happy.
The quality of the notes is simply outstanding. I have been taking coaching for the past 2 years and have seen many notes. But this study material is without doubt the best there is.
The notes are not only technically very good, they are also up to date. All recent judgments and amendments have been incorporated. Go for it!