Latest Judicial Services Exam Notifications
Check latest Judiciary exam notification of all the states and their eligibility criteria, date of exam and other related information.
Preparing for Judicial Services?
You have come to the right place! We offer comprehensive study material
and notes for Judicial Service exams of various States.
November 22, 2022 – Delhi High Court Announced Delhi Judiciary Mains Result 2022
- The result of the Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) – 2022, held on 11.06.2022 and 12.06.2022, was declared by the Delhi High Court.
- 301 candidates have qualified Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) – 2022 and have been shortlisted for viva voce.
November 19, 2022 – Vacancies Updated for Delhi Judicial Services 2022
- Through an official notice, Delhi High Court confirmed the 123 vacancies for the DJSE 2022.
- The category-wise seat bifurcation is as follows: 88 for General, 6 for SC, and 29 for ST.
- Earlier, 55 vacancies were announced, whereas 68 vacancies were anticipated.
September 7, 2022 – Punjab Judiciary Exam Notification Released
- Public Service Commission vid Advertisement Number 2022103 released the notification for Punjab Judiciary Exam 2022.
- Punjab Civil Judge notification 2022 was released on September 07, 2022.
- A total of 159 vacancies are there for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate.
- The last date for filling online application form is October 10, 2022.
- The schedule for filling out the application and examination fees using the online payment mode is till October 17, 2022.
August 02 – August 05, 2022: Uttarakhand Judiciary Exam
The Mains exam is to be conducted on the dates mentioned above.
August 27 – August 28, 2022: MP Judiciary Exam Rescheduled
- MP High Court released a new list of candidates shortlisted for the Mains session.
- The last date to apply online for the MP Judiciary exam is January 27, 2022 (till 11:55 pm)
- MP Judiciary Mains Exam Date will be notified soon by the official website.
August 2 – September 3, 2022: Bihar Judiciary Interview
- The interview for the Bihar Judiciary exam is scheduled for August 22 to September 3, 2022.
- The students who cleared the BJSE Mains cut-off are eligible for the 31st Judicial Services examination.
- Per the official data from BPSC, 691 candidates will appear for the interview.
September 5 – September 23, 2022: Haryana Judiciary Interview Schedule Released
- HPSC interview will be conducted from September 5 to 23, 2022, at Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Sector 43, Chandigarh.
- The official notifications suggest that 455 candidates appeared for the interview.
May 20 – May 22, 2022: Haryana Civil Service Main Exam
Punjab, HPSC, and Haryana High Court informed the Supreme Court that Haryana Civil Service’s main exam would be held on May 20, 21, and 22. The Supreme Court had earlier stated the exam scheduled from May 6 – 8 due to the clash with the MP judiciary exam.