PU 3 – year LLB 2018 Exam Notification – Panjab University, Chandigarh conducts PU LLB entrance exam in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in three year LLB programme offered by it.
Last Date : 22-05-2018
Eligibility Criteria of PU 3 – year LLB 2018
- Bachelor‟s/Master‟s Degree in any discipline with at least 45%* marks in aggregate from Panjab University or any other University recognized by Bar Council of India and Panjab University.
- In case a candidates having Bachelor‟s degree of this University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi (Gurmukhi script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together .
- 5% concession is admissible in eligibility marks to SC/ST/BC/PwDcandidates.
Application Fee: The Fee for PGLAW Entrance Test is Rs. 2100/- (Rs. 1050/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
- All registered and eligible candidates will be called for All India Admission Test (AIAT).
- Final selection shall be based on the combined merit list of AIAT consisting of Writing Sample & Personal Interaction.
PU Admission Test (for Three Year LL.B.):
- The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks consisting multiple-choice questions, there shall be negative marking for wrong answers i.e. ¼ marks will be deducted for wrong answers and for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded.
- The University will publish Merit List of the candidates on the basis of attainment of a minimum of 20% (15% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD) of aggregate of maximum marks in the Entrance Test taken as a whole.
- The final merit for admission shall be computed by the concerned Department/Centre after taking into account the relative weightage for final merit for admission in respective courses. The relative weightages as applicable to the department/centres are as follows:
Scheme of Tests
The duration of the Entrance Test will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The Entrance Test will be of 100marks consisting multiple-choice questions. The objective type questions will be available in Hindi and Punjabi also. The questions will be based upon following three components:
Coaching for PU 3 - year LLB 2018 Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best LLB Entrance Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about PU 3 - year LLB 2018 online Coaching