AILET 2018 – AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is organized by the National Law University, Delhi. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in UG, PG & doctoral law courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D courses. In this article, we are providing details about AILET Application Form 2018 including application dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
DATE FOR ALL INDIA LAW ENTRANCE TEST (AILET) : MAY 6, 2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)
- The registration process has been started from the 4th January 2018.
- The application window will remain open till 7th April 2018.
The application fee is Rs. 3050/- for general candidates and Rs. 1050/- for reserved category candidates. The fee can be deposited through online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline ( cash deposit at Post Office) mode. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of BPL are exempted from the application fee.
No. of Seats: 80 [70 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
AILET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2018 can also apply.
Age criteria: Candidates should not be more than 25 years in age as on July 1 in the year of appearing for the entrance exam.
Instructions for filling the form
- Visit the official link. (Link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on “Create New Account” button.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- After filling all details, click on the “Registration” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Confirm” button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”.
- Click on NLU from the List of colleges.
- Select the course, you want to apply.
- Then, click on “Apply” button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections.
- After that, click on the “Save/Continue to payment” button.
- Now, Pay the application fee by clicking on “Make Payment”.
- An email regarding the successful submission of application form will be sent to the registered mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates can take the printout of acknowledgment slip from their email.
Coaching for AILET Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best AILET Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about AILET 2018 online Coaching