Lloyd LLB Exam Notification 2018 –Candidates seeking admission to Lloyd Law College are required to write Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’. LET 2018 is mandatory for admission to 3 year LL.B. program 2018-19. Lloyd entrance test (LET) paper consists of questions based on subjects such as General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness as well as Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
Mode of the Test: Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET 2018’ shall be conducted at 30 centers throughout India. Out of these 30 centers, the Test at New Delhi and Greater Noida center shall be offline while on the rest of the centers it shall be conducted online.
No. of Seats: 300
Important Dates related to BHU LLB Application Form 2018
Lloyd LLB Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who have cleared Standard XII with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) meet the Lloyd LET 2018 eligibility criteria for BA LLB course. Candidates appearing for Standard XII exams or awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Age criteria: Candidates should not be more than 25 years in age as on July 1 in the year of appearing for the entrance exam.
Pattern and Syllabus
The test shall be of 150 multiple choice objective type questions with four options for each question. The candidates shall have to choose the correct option. Each question shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on Lloyd Law College from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Coaching for Llyod LLB Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best LLB Entrance Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about Llyod LLB 2018 online Coaching