West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) holds the authority to conduct judiciary exam for civil judge (Junior Division) posts. It is an online exam and WBPSC takes responsibility for the recruitment process. The WBPSC Recruitment 2021 notification gives a clear idea of eligibility to apply for the WB Judiciary exam 2021.
The stages of the recruitment process are 1. Preliminary exam 2. Mains Exam and 3. Personal interview. The WBPSC Notification is declared only for 26 vacancies. Candidates who had completed a bachelor’s degree in law are said to be eligible for the WB Civil Judge recruitment exam.
West Bengal Judiciary Notification 2021
The WBPSC notification for the Judiciary exam was released on 17th June 2020 and the last day for submission of application was ended on 2nd August 2020. The Preliminary exam was conducted on 11th October 2020. Now, Candidates are waiting for the West Bengal Judiciary Prelims result.
On 13th November 2020, WBPSC has declared dates for the mains exam. The West Bengal Judiciary Mains exam will be conducted on the following dates 10th & 11th December 2020, and 14th to 19th December 2020.
Candidates who had qualified for the preliminary exam have to attend the mains exam on the scheduled dates.
In this article, we have given complete details on WBPSC Judiciary exam notification details.
WB Judiciary Exam 2021 Highlights
The below tabular form gives insights into the West Bengal Judiciary exam
|Name of the Exam||WBPSC Judiciary Exam|
|Conducting body||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Civil Judge (Civil Division)|
|Total no of vacancies||26|
|Location of the job||West Bengal|
|WBPSC Notification released date||7th July 2020|
WBPSC Judiciary Vacancy 2021
Recently WBPSC has released a notification for a total of 26 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Look at the table below category wise vacancies.
|Category||Total No of Vacancies|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||03|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||01|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||01|
WBPSC Judiciary Exam Dates 2021
|Notification released date||Updated Soon|
|Starting date for an online application form||Updated Soon|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Updated Soon|
|Starting date for payment of fee online||Updated Soon|
|Last date for payment of fee online||Updated Soon|
|WBPSC Civil Judge Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Announcement of Result||Updated Soon|
WB Judiciary Apply Online 2021
WBPSC Application form for Civil Judge posts is available online. Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the WBPSC Judicial Services exam.
WBPSC Judiciary Registration 2021
- Candidates need to open the website www.pscwbapplication.in for registration of the application
- The “Application form” section is displayed on the screen. Click on it, you will get a page to fill the details in the form.
- After clicking on the link, a new page is opened in a new tab showing “enroll yourself”,.
- Click on the ‘enroll yourself’ link. A new WBPSC Application form is displayed on the screen asking to enter the basic details such as contact details, candidate’s name, address, and so on.
- After filling in the asked details in the form. Click on the sign-up button.
- As soon as you did the above option you will receive an OTP to the given mobile number or email id.
- To get enrollment successfully, you have to enter the received OTP. After completion of this, you will be verified successfully.
- Again you have to login by using the registration number and password to enter the remaining details such as eligibility, qualification, personal information, and others.
- After completion of the entire process, you have to upload a scanned document of passport size photo and signature by clicking on the “Upload” option.
- After the completion of the WBPSC Judiciary application form process, pay the application fee as per the category.
Instructions to Upload Documents
When filling the WBPSC Application form, he/she must upload some documents that are necessary for the completion of the application form.
- Scanned Documents of passport size photo and signature.
- The signature must be in a black pen only and that too must be on white background.
- The dimension of the signature must be 2.5 x 7.5 cm.
- If needed, Candidates have to upload caste category certificates.
- Education-related documents need to be uploaded.
WBPSC Judiciary Application Fee 2021
Candidates need to complete the payment process after the submission of the application form. Without payment of the application fee, the submission of the application form will not be accepted. So, it is mandatory for all the candidates to pay the necessary fee by following the methods given below.
- Candidates should pay the application fee by using Debit Card/Credit card/Net Banking e.t.c
- After making payment of the fee, Download the receipt.
- And, also take the receipt of payment of fee as proof.
West Bengal Judiciary Selection Process 2021
The recruitment process for Civil Judge posts will be done in three stages i.e
2. Mains Exam,
3.Personal Interview (Viva Voice).
Applicants have to clear all the tests conducted by WBPSC. The WBPSC Recruitment for Civil Judge posts is given below.
This one is the first stage in the recruitment process, candidates who successfully cracked the prelims exam will be promoted to the next round i.e mains exam. In the Preliminary exam, 200 multiple choice objective questions were asked.
The mains exam comprises of eight mandatory papers and three conventional papers. The total papers will be conducted for 100 marks. Those who crack the mains exam shall be called for the final stage of the recruitment process i.e personal interview.
Selected candidates will have to attend the Personality test i.e conducted for 100 marks. The final merit is prepared on the basis of marks secured in the mains exam and interview.
West Bengal Judiciary Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants who are interested to apply for the WB Judiciary exam have to refer to the eligibility before submitting the application form online. The WBPSC Judiciary eligibility includes education qualification and age limit.
- Applicants must have graduated in Law from a recognized central/state universities.
- He/she must have a membership in the bar council.
- Candidates able to speak write and read the Bengali language.
- Candidates age must not less than 23 years and exceed 35 years as on 04.07.2020
- There will be age relaxation for some categories. Candidates should read the official notification for more details on age relaxation.
- The age relaxation is given up to 5 years for the Scheduled caste / Scheduled Tribe categories and 03 years for Backward caste candidates. For the candidates who are having a disability of 40%, for them, the age limit is 45 years.
Preparing for West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2020?
Delhi Law Academy offers comprehensive Study Material & Notes for West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2020Click Here to find out more about Study Material West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2020