TS LAWCET 5 – year LLB 2018 Exam Notification – TS LAWCET 2018 Exam Schedule has been released now. TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law common Entrance Test) is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May . Every year, a number of students appears the TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 5-years UG law courses. On the basis of this exam, students can get admission in the various government and private universities of the state.
Important dates related to TS LAWCET 5 – year LLB 2018
TS LAWCET 5 – year LLB Exam Pattern
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be published in English and Telugu.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Type of Questions: The question paper is of objective type.
- Maximum Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Students should have passed the Intermediate exam from the recognized university and Telangana Board of Intermediate or any other examination equivalent to intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
The application fee for TS LAWCET is Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ST is Rs/. 600/-). Application fee can be paid through online by using (credit card/debit card). Fess can also be paid through TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
Coaching for TS LAWCET 3 - year LLB 2018 Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best LLB Entrance Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about TS LAWCET 3 - year LLB 2018 online Coaching