Symbiosis 3 – year LLB 2018 Exam Notification –Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to LL.B at Symbiosis Law School, Pune. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
Last Date : 18-05-2018
Intake: 60 Seats
The candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. students) in one attempt (No Compartment). Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the announced date.
Application Fee: 1250
- All registered and eligible candidates will be called for All India Admission Test (AIAT).
- Final selection shall be based on the combined merit list of AIAT consisting of Writing Sample & Personal Interaction.
All India Admission Test (for Three Year LL.B.):
- All India Admission Test consists of:
- Test –(Comprising Writing Ability Test (WAT) on socio-legal, politico-legal current and contemporary topics)
- Personal Interaction (PI)- (Personal Interaction is intended to test the personal attributes, fitment, statement of purpose, reference letter, academics and legal aptitude etc.)
- Venue: Symbiosis Law School, Pune, Vimannagar campus
- Date: 6th June, 2018
Note:You are requested to bring a statement of purpose not more than (250 words) and two references (one page each) from your Head or Supervisor of Institute at the time of AIAT.
Coaching for Symbiosis 3 - year LLB 2018 Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best LLB Entrance Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about Symbiosis 3 - year LLB 2018 online Coaching