DU LLB Entrance Exam will be conducted in online mode for 2 hours in the month of June 2021. DU LLB 2021 Application Form will be tentatively released in April 2021. Candidates with 50% marks (general), 45% (OBC/CW/PwD), 40% (SC/ST) are eligible for DU LLB.
DU LLB Syllabus consists of 4 parts:
Candidates who clear the DU LLB 2021 Cutoff will be eligible to appear for the counseling session.
DU LLB 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||DU LLB Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body of DU LLB Entrance Exam||DU’s Faculty of Law|
|DU LLB Official Website||lawfaculty.du.ac.in|
|DU LLB Entrance Exam Mode||Computer-based mode|
|Mode of DU Registration||Online|
|DU LLB Fees||UR/OBC/CW – 750
EWS/SC/ST/PwD – 300
|DU LLB Seats||2922|
|DU LLB Helpdesk||
DU LLB 2021 Important Dates
|DU LLB Application Form||April 2021|
|Last date for DU LLB Registration||Last week of May 2021|
|Availability of DU LLB Admit card||June 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Exam Date||June 2021|
|Declaration of DU LLB Result||First week of July 2021|
|DU LLB Answer Key||Second week of June, 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Counseling||Second week of July 2021|
|DU LLB Admission||To be announced|
DU LLB 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must be Graduate/Post Graduate from any university recognized by UGC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying degree examination are also eligible to appear in DU LLB.
- No candidate who has passed the LL.B. course from any University shall be allowed to take admission.
- No candidate on the rolls of LL.B. or ex-student of any University shall be allowed to take admission in DU LLB. course unless they get their admission canceled.
- Unreserved and EWS Category candidates must have at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in aggregate in the qualifying degree examination while OBC/CW/PwD Category and SC/ST Category Candidates must have scored at least 45% and 40% marks respectively.
DU LLB 2021 Registration
The application forms for the law entrance 2021 examination will be available in online mode only.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of DU LLB and Click on ‘New Registration’
- Enter your Name, Date of birth, and Email ID, etc.
- After filling in all the credentials click on ‘submit’. You will be provided with a User ID and Password on the registered id.
Step2: Filling details in Application Form
- Log in with the user id and password provided at the time of registration.
- You will be redirected to a new page where other details must be filled in.
- Candidates have to fill in the following details in DU LLB Application Form: Personal details, Basic details, Educational details, Communicational details, etc.
Step 3: Upload Image and Signature
Scan and upload the required documents: Passport size photograph & Scanned image of signature in jpg format.
Payment of DU LLB 2021 Fees
The registration process will not be successful without the payment of the application fee. Make note that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Step 1: Log in to the admission portal with the help of email ID and Password
- Step 2: Choose ‘Make Payment’ Option
- Step 3: Make payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
DU LLB Fees Structure:
|Category||DU LLB Fees|
|UR/ OBC/ CW||INR 750|
|(EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD)||INR 300|
DU LLB 2021 Admit Card
DU LLB Admit Card will be released in the last week of July 2021 at the official portal only. Candidates who fail to produce their admit cards on the exam day will not be allowed to appear for DU LLB 2021.
Candidates should double-check the following information on Admit Card before taking the printout.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timings of the Exam
A systematic and methodical preparation should see you sailing through the LLB Entrance Exam conducted by DU Faculty of Law.
The syllabus can be divided into 5 main areas:
- Constitution and Legal Aptitude
- GK & Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
The first 2 areas, taken together, will constitute more than 50% of the paper. So that is where you should focus the bulk of your time and attention.
If your vocabulary is decent, English can be handled with some practice.
Logical Reasoning and Maths are usually interesting and most students are able to pick up the concepts very quickly as long as they have some guidance.
The exam is not very tough so it can be prepared through self-study, but there might be a need for getting coaching by the expert for this exam. In case you are, you can check out our online coaching program for the DU LLB Entrance Exam here by Delhi Law Academy.
Also, if you have already prepared for the exam and would just like to revise your concepts, you can also take our Online Mock Tests to get familiar with the exam pattern. These mocks really help you to understand the difficulty level and the pattern of the exam as they are timed tests with full analysis.