MH CET 5 – year LLB 2018 Exam Notification –MHCET Law is a national level common entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra to shortlist aspirants for admission in law programmes offered in the state. On the basis of an aspirant’s performance in MHCET Law 2018 exam, candidates can secure admission in BALLB (5 years) programmes offered in law colleges of Maharashtra state.
Important dates related to MH CET 5 – year LLB 2018
MH CET 5 – year LLB Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) mode in multiple sessions.
- Type of Question: Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking.
- Duration of Exam: The time will be given is two hours.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be published in English and in Marathi language.
Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit for 5 year integrated law and 3 year law programme.
Nationality and Domicile
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
- NRI: NRI candidates, those fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority are eligible to apply.
- Minority: The candidates belong to any religious or linguistic community under state of Maharashtra can apply for this exam.
- Foreign/OCI/PIO: Candidates belong to these three categories are eligible to apply.
- J&K Migrants: The children’s of citizens of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities.
- Domicile: The candidates belong to Maharashtra state or born in Maharashtra are eligible to apply. Candidates those parents are working here and are born in the state can also eligible to apply.
- Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC & ST candidates.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for general candidates.
- For reserved categories the application fee should be Rs 400/-.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Coaching for MH CET 5 - year LLB 2018 Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best LLB Entrance Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about MH CET 3 - year LLB 2018 online Coaching