Lucknow University 5 year LLB – 2018 Exam Notification – Lucknow University 2018 Admission Form for UG courses has been released on 19th March 2018. The University is organizing a university level examination for admission to the undergraduate & postgraduate courses in various fields of academic and professional education. The admission into many of these courses is done also on the merit basis of the qualifying examination.
Important dates related to Lucknow University 5 year LLB – 2018
Lucknow University 5 year LLB Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain the Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be provided to complete question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Intermediate or equivalent examination. For General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure atleast 45%* of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 40%*.
- General and OBC – Rs. 800.00 (With late fee Rs. 1800.00)
- SC and ST – Rs. 400.00 (With late fee Rs. 1400.00)
Coaching for TS LAWCET 3 - year LLB 2018 Exam
Delhi Law Academy conducts India's best LLB Entrance Coaching. We have coached thousands of students to success. With some of India's most qualified faculty and the best technology, DLA's Coaching is the right choice!Click Here to find out about TS LAWCET 3 - year LLB 2018 online Coaching