Online Applications are now open for Jammu & Kashmir Lower Judicial Service Examination!
Please visit to fill the application form – http://jkpsc.nic.in/
Last date for application: 30th June 2018
Hon’ble Jammu & Kashmir High Court has announced the recruitment for Jammu & Kashmir Lower Judicial Services for 2018.
We have summarized the key facts below:
Number of vacancies (total): 42
- Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Age Limit: The age limit is between 18-35 years as on 01-01-2018 (age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules or refer notification)
Exam Pattern: Main Exam (subjective type) and then Viva (Interview)
Syllabus: No changes notified
- Opening Date of Online Application: 01-06-2018
- Closing Date for Online Application: 30-06-2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination (in two sessions): 16-09-2018
- Date of Main Examination: Jan/ Feb 2019
- General Category: Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Category/ PHC: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payable
Coaching for Jammu & Kashmir Judicial Service Exam
Delhi Law Academy runs a special weekend classroom batch for Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary 2018 Exam.
We also offer comprehensive STUDY MATERIAL for Chhattisgarh Judiciary 2018.