The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the application form of CUET LLB 2024 tentatively in the third week of December 2023. As per the announcement by NTA, the CUET PG 2024 will be held from March 11-28, 2024. Through CUET LLB 2024, candidates will be able to take admissions into 3-year LLB courses of various central, state and private universities. The CUET LLB code in the CUET PG exam is COQP11. The prescribed exam pattern as per the code includes four sections namely language/verbal ability, general knowledge, computer basics, and logical reasoning.
How to prepare for CUET LLB 2024: Know about syllabus
Candidates appearing in the law entrance exam of Delhi University should go through the syllabus of CUET LLB 2024 to enhance their preparation level. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus and number of questions asked from each topic mentioned below.
CUET LLB syllabus 2024: Important topics and number of questions
|Subjects||Topics||No of Questions|
|Analytical abilities||Logical Reasoning Analytical Reasoning Number Systems Percentage & Average Profit Loss Time Speed and Distance Areas Mensuration Probability Venn Diagrams People Work and Time Blood Relations||25|
|General knowledge||History, Political Science, Economics and Environment Current affairs of national and international importance||25|
|English language comprehension||Unseen passages Grammar & comprehension Proverbs Antonyms & synonyms One word substitute Sentence and word correction||25|
|Legal awareness and aptitude||Legal propositions Conclusions Legal Maxims Bare Acts of the Indian Constitution||25|
How to crack DU LLB entrance exam 2024: Know about exam pattern
Knowing the exam pattern of DU LLB 2024 will inform the candidates about the test structure, question pattern, marking schemes and other relevant details. Candidates may check complete information on the exam pattern mentioned in the table below.
DU LLB exam pattern 2024
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
|Exam mode||Online (CBT)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice type questions|
|Number of questions||100|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.|
How to prepare for DU LLB 2024: Important tips and tricks
Make a good study plan
- Candidates appearing in DU LLB 2024 should make a good study plan as per their convenience to complete the syllabus before the stipulated time.
- A good study plan will help them cover all the important topics and understand the basics to attempt any kind of questions on the exam day.
Follow a subject wise preparation strategy
- Candidates should follow a subject wise preparation strategy to answer all the questions in the entrance test without facing any difficulty.
- Hence, they should spend sufficient time on each subject during their preparation for the exam based on their difficulty level.
Refer recommended books for DU LLB 2024
- Candidates should refer to the best study material for DU LLB 2024 and study materials during their preparation for the exam.
- It will keep them focused and provide them much-needed guidance to understand the concepts of each subject easily.
- However, candidates should not refer to a lot of books for each subject. It will create confusion and hamper their preparation strategy for DU LLB 2024.
Make short notes and revise them regularly
- Candidates should prepare short notes during their preparation. It will help them to refer to the important topics quickly at the last moment.
Practice DU LLB previous year question papers
- Candidates should start practicing previous year question papers of DU LLB after completing the syllabus a couple of months before the exam day.
- It will help them to know the difficulty level of the entrance test, their strengths and weaknesses and increase their speed and accuracy.
Read newspapers and magazines
- Candidates should read newspapers and magazines regularly to stay updated on the latest developments across the globe.
- They should also refer to the current affairs books to answer the questions related to general knowledge and current affairs.
Practice DU LLB 2024 mock tests
- Candidates should start practicing mock tests of DU LLB after completing the syllabus a couple of months before the exam day.
- It will help them to get a feel of the actual exam as well as make them aware of the time constraint in attempting the tests, which in turn will accentuate their speed and accuracy.
All the Best!!