Complete Study Material
for LLM Entrance Exams

Delhi Law Academy now offers its famous Study Material and Notes for LLM Entrance exams.
Useful for all LLM entrance exams.
Each page of these notes has been prepared by Madan Sir himself. DLA’s Notes are far better than any other study material or textbooks available in the market.


JURISPRUDENCE and Environmental Laws Notes are finally available.
We are thankful to Prof. Madan for the same.

Features of LLM Entrance Study Material


  • Concise and selective Notes on all Law subjects
  • Summarized version of important Supreme Court and Privy Council cases
  • Additional material on English, GK and current affairs

Expertly Crafted

  • Each page of the notes has been created by Prof. Madan himself
  • Presentation in a fresh and unique style


  • The material has been condensed to save students their precious preparation time
  • Can be accessed 24×7 online or delivered to doorstep in printed form


1.   Jurisprudence
2.  Constitution of India
3.  Indian Penal Code
4.  Criminal Procedure Code
5.  Civil Procedure Code
6.  Indian Evidence Act
7.  Limitation Act
8.  Law of Arbitration
9.  Specific Relief Act
10. Indian Partnership Act
11.  Indian Contract Act
12. Environment (Protection) Act
13. Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act

14. Forest (Conservation) Act
15. Wild Life (Protection) Act
16. Registration Act
17. Sale of Goods Act
18. Hindu Marriage Act
19. Other Hindu Laws
20. Muslim Law
21. Law of Torts
22. Transfer of Property Act
23.  English
24.  General Knowledge
25. Current Affairs [Online]
26. Past Papers [Solved] [CLAT, DU] Online]

The study material is available in two different packs: Basic and Advanced. Both cover all the subjects listed above except Jurisprudence which is available only in the Advanced pack. Moreover, the Advanced Pack is more comprehensive, in as much as it contains more comments, more explanatory notes from our expert and a much larger number of summarized case laws.

Advanced Pack Content:

  • 2200 pages of study material covering all these subjects
  • Over 300 Supreme Court and Privy Council cases; each condensed into 2-4 pages by Prof. Madan himself
  • Simplified rendering of all important sections of all statutes
  • Prof. Madan’s expert comments on important sections of all statutes
  • Constitution updated, incorporating all Amendments, including the latest 101st Amendment Act of 2016 and the 123rd Amendment Bill of April 2017
  • The Law of Arbitration has been completely overhauled, fully incorporating the Amendment Act of 2015
  • IPC, CrPC and Evidence Act updated, incorporating all amendments made by the Criminal Laws Amendment Act of 2013 and the Mental Healthcare Act of April 2017

Purchase Options


  • Basic Pack: Rs 16,990

  • Basic Pack + Test Series: Rs 19,990

Buy Now


  • Advanced Pack: Rs 26,990

  • Advanced Pack + Test Series: Rs 29,990

Buy Now

For any questions regarding the packages above, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, these notes have been developed keeping in mind the common Judicial portion of all the States put together.
Please note – these notes do NOT cover the state-specific Laws or Acts. But as you would know, the State-specific topics are less than 10% of the syllabus. The remaining 90% is more than adequately dealt with.
Your purchase will be valid for 1 year in the case of the online notes.
Yes, very secure. We have tied up with a payment provider that uses 128-bit encryption to make the transactions highly failsafe.
DLA’s notes are far better than any study material or textbooks available in the market.

  • Prof Madan, an award-winning teacher, has spent hours upon hours going through the various material currently available and distilling it down to the essence that the student needs to understand
  • Further, the language used is simplified and can be easily understood – making the focus on the subject rather than on the English used
  • Various Cases and current Judgments are included to make sure that your understanding is as current as possible
We accept Net Banking, Debit and Credit cards.
If you would like to pay by cash or check, please contact us using the information below and we will provide you with details.
You will receive an email from us within 1 business day giving you all the details needed (login, password etc) to access the study material.

More Questions?

You can use the chat box in the right corner to ask us a question during business hours, or email/call us.

Phone: 9911916552