Announcement for Judicial Services Classroom Batch
The wait is finally over!
Prof. Madan is back in India and he has consented to conduct a special classroom batch for Judicial Services.
Classes commence at 5 pm on Saturday 4 June 2016 at Satya Niketan, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi. Reporting time: 4.30 pm.
It is a compact course of 4.5 months covering the entire syllabus of Judicial Services exams.
We profess to deliver in 4.5 months what others deliver in 10 to 11 months; at half the cost.
Seats left: 08. Basis of allocation: First come, first serve.
Class timings: Afternoons, evenings
Admissions open since 25 May 2016. Fee payment schedule to be announced.Register Here
Golden opportunity for Judicial Service aspirants:
Chief Justice of India has recently spoken of a huge shortage of 70,000 judges!
Now is the right time to start preparing for Judicial Service exams. You never know when these vacancies may be advertised!
Prof. K Madan
- Civil Services All India Rank 45
- Over 20 years of administrative experience in Central Govt
- Over 10 years of teaching experience
- Delhi University LLB Topper
- Indian Law Institute’s LLM Exam Topper
- Awarded in 2010 by the Chief Justice of India
- Awarded in 2011 by the Embassy of Mongolia
- IIT JEE All India Rank 62
- 99.92 percentile in CAT
- An alumnus of IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad
- Left a highly successful career as an Investment banker & Financial Consultant in New York for his love of teaching and joined DLA
- CAT Top Ranker
- An alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad
- Worked as an Investment Banker in UBS, Hong Kong before following her calling and joining DLA
- National level Chess player
Awards & Recognitions
We endeavour to guide you to reach this destination
For all Judicial Services enquiries: 9911916552
For all LLB Entrance enquiries (CLAT / DU LLB etc) : 783.838.3547