Complete Study Material
for LLM Entrance Exams
Delhi Law Academy now offers its famous Study Material and Notes for LLM Entrance exams.
Useful for all LLM entrance exams.
Each page of these notes has been prepared by Madan Sir himself. DLA’s Notes are far better than any other study material or textbooks available in the market.
JURISPRUDENCE Notes are finally available.
We are thankful to Prof. Madan for the same.
Features of LLM Entrance Study Material
- Concise and selective Notes on all Law subjects
- Summarized version of important Supreme Court and Privy Council cases
- Additional material on English, GK and current affairs
- Each page of the notes has been created by Prof. Madan himself
- Presentation in a fresh and unique style
- The material has been condensed to save students their precious preparation time
- Can be accessed 24×7 online or delivered to doorstep in printed form
2. Constitution of India
3. Indian Penal Code
4. Criminal Procedure Code
5. Civil Procedure Code
6. Indian Evidence Act
7. Limitation Act
8. Law of Arbitration
9. Specific Relief Act
10. Indian Partnership Act
11. Indian Contract Act
12. General Knowledge
13. Registration Act
14. Sale of Good Act
15. Hindu Marriage Act
16. Hindu Succession Act
17. Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act
18. Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act
19. Muslim Law
20. Law of Torts
21. Transfer of Property Act
22. Current Affairs [Online] 23. Past Papers [Solved] [CLAT, DU] [Online]
The study material is available in two different packs: Basic and Advanced. Both cover all the subjects listed above except Jurisprudence which is available only in the Advanced pack. Moreover, the Advanced Pack is more comprehensive, in as much as it contains more comments, more explanatory notes from our expert and a much larger number of summarized case laws.
Advanced Pack Content:
- 2000 pages of study material covering all these subjects
- Over 300 Supreme Court and Privy Council cases; each condensed into 2-4 pages by Prof. Madan himself
- Simplified rendering of all important sections of all statutes
- Prof. Madan’s expert comments on important sections of all statutes
- Constitution updated, incorporating all Amendments, including the latest 101st Amendment Act of 2016 and the 123rd Amendment Bill of April 2017
- The Law of Arbitration has been completely overhauled, fully incorporating the Amendment Act of 2015
- IPC, CrPC and Evidence Act updated, incorporating all amendments made by the Criminal Laws Amendment Act of 2013 and the Mental Healthcare Act of April 2017
Adv Pack Sample Notes
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the chat box in the right corner to ask us a question during business hours, or email/call us.