Preparing for Bihar Judicial Services?
You have come to the right place! DLA provides expertly crafted Study Material & Notes for Bihar Judicial Services Exams.Click here for more!
Bihar Judicial Services Exam Overview
Age Limit: 22-35
Minimum Qualifications: Law Graduate from any recognized University
The examination process for Bihar Judicial Services usually occurs in 3 phases:
- Preliminary Exam (Objective type)
- Main Exam (Subjective type)
Bihar Judicial Services Preliminary Exam – Pattern & Syllabus
The Preliminary Examination will be objective type. It consists of 2 papers, with the following subjects
1. General Knowledge and current affairs
2. Elementary General Science
3. Law of Evidence and Procedure
4. Constitutional and Administrative Law of India
5. Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law
6. Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equity
7. Law of Trusts and Specific Relief
8. Law of Contracts and Torts
9. Commercial Law
Bihar Judicial Services Main Examination – Pattern & Syllabus
The Main Examination papers are divided into 2 parts – Compulsory Papers and Optional Papers. There are 5 Compulsory Papers and 5 Optional Papers.
- Though Hindi and English are Compulsory Papers, they are only of ‘qualifying’ nature. You will need to score a minimum of 30 marks out of 100 in each of them. However, the marks obtained in these papers will not be added to your total to determine your ranking
- Of the 5 Optional Papers, you will need to opt for and attempt only 3.
A) Compulsory Paper
B) Optional Paper
Bihar Judicial Services Interview Details
The interview / viva voce carries a maximum of 100 marks. Only candidates who qualify in the Main Examination will be called for Viva Voce.
Looking for Judicial Services Coaching?
You have come to the right place! DLA now provides Online Coaching for Judicial Services Exams!Click here for more!