DU LLB 2003 – Paper Analysis
- The overall paper structure was quite different than that of current DU LLB papers.
- The exam was timed for 2 hours carrying 700 marks.
- The test includes 5 sections: Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, Legal aptitude and Constitution, GK and Current Affairs.
- The marks distribution was as follows: Mathematics-11, Logical Reasoning-20, English-34, GK and Current affairs-23, Legal aptitude and Constitution- 87.
- The syllabus includes preliminary mathematics.
- The section was containing 11 questions which were mainly from Data interpretation.
Section II- English
- The section includes question related to grammars, reading comprehension and vocabulary .
- The section was containing 34 questions from mainly 3 different areas.
Section III- Logical Reasoning
- The section includes puzzles and reasoning based questions.
- The section was containing 20 questions from two different areas.
Section IV- Legal Aptitude and Constitution
- The section includes legal fact and theory based questions.
- The section was containing 87 questions from different areas.
Section V- GK and Current Affairs
- The section includes question from different area of GK and also includes question from the current issues.
- The section was containing 23 questions from different areas.
The paper structure had different type of question from all the sections and more focus is given to legal and GK section. The mathematics section had included questions from data interpretation which were considered to be easy.