Everything You Want To Know About TS LAWCET LLB
In this article, we have dealt with all the important questions that students usually ask about TS LAWCET LLB – the exam pattern, the questions, the syllabus, the marks, the time for the exam, the type of questions etc. Read on!
TS LAWCET LLB Overview
Kakatiya University, Warangal, under the aegis of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), conducted the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test also know as TS LAWCET. TS LAWCET is held annually for law aspirants seeking admissions to the three-year and five-year L.L.B./B.L. courses offered by Telangana’s state law colleges.
TS LAWCET is being conducted in offline mode. 22 law colleges participates in the admission process of TS LAWCET and 4670 seats for L.L.B. and B.A./B.Com/B.B.A. L.L.B. courses . Undergraduate law aspirants wishing to pursue these programmes will have to apply through TS LAWCET.
Eligibility for TS LAWCET LLB
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or must have qualified any other equivalent examination as recognized by the concerned Universities
- General Category candidates need to have scored atleast 45% in aggregate of all subjects
- Candidates belonging to reserved category need to have 40% marks in aggregate
- As per the regulations of Bar Council of India (BCI), there is no upper age limit for admissions to law programmes
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also considered eligible, provided they fulfill requirement of minimum marks for the qualifying exam
- For candidates who have less than 45% of qualifying marks in the Graduate degree examination but hold any additional Graduation or Post Graduation degree with 45% minimum qualifying marks then it can be taken into consideration.
Exam Pattern of TS LAWCET LLB
The test pattern for TSLAWCET has been devised in such a manner so as to test whether an aspirant possesses the ability as well as aptitude to study law. As per TSLAWCET exam pattern aspirants need to attempt 120 questions in the exam. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks one can score in this law entrance exam is 120. TSLAWCET entrance exam consists of three sections.
The questions asked in TSLAWCET exam will be objective type in nature. Thus, the pattern of questions asked will include multiple choice questions, matching items and the likes.