Everything You Wanted To Know About CEE Kerala LLB
In this article, we have dealt with all the important questions that students usually ask about CEE Kerala LLB – the exam pattern, the questions, the syllabus, the marks, the time for the exam, the type of questions etc. Read on!
CEE Kerala LLB Overview
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination will issue the notification for admission to LLB 3 year program in the state of Kerala. The admission to the course will be granted on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates desirous of joining the Three year LL.B Course in any of the Govt. Law Colleges in the State will have to appear in and qualify the Entrance Examination.
Eligibility for CEE Kerala LLB
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- For Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, candidates need only 42% and for SC/ST only 40% marks are required to apply for Kerala LLB 3 Year.
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination.
Test Pattern of CEE Kerala LLB
The entrance examination will consist of 200 MCQ type questions which candidates need to complete in 3 hours duration.
- For every correct answer, three marks will be awarded.
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer.
- In case if no answer is marked to a question, no mark will be added or deducted to that.