7 Month Study Plan for DU LLB
Month 1: Start your preparation
- The hindu newspaper(Continue till the end of exam)
- GK(Art and literature, Economics)
- Legal(Constitutional Law)
- Current Affairs(Starting from June 2017)
Month 2: Start your preparation
- GK (Environment, Geography, History)
- Legal(Contract act, Criminal Law)
Month 3: Complete GK and Legal Aptitude
- GK(, Science, UN and International organization)
- Legal (Law of tort, Legal Maxims)
Month 4: Start Math, Verbal and LR
- Math (Basic Math, Age Problems, Averages, Ratio and Proportions; Speed and Distance and Time;)
- English (Reading comprehension, Basic grammars, Direct and Indirect Speech, Cloze Test, Idioms and Phrases, Jumbled Paragraphs)
- Reasoning (Blood relation, Analogies, Direction Problem, Logical Puzzle, Fact, Inference and Judgement; Syllogism; Clocks and Calendar; Logical deduction; Coding and Decoding)
Month 5: Complete Math, Verbal and LR
- Math (Fraction and percentage, profit and loss, TIme and Work, Simple and Compound interests)
- English (Active and Passive voice, Fill in the blanks Sentence fillers, Error spotting, One word substitution, Sentence improvements)
- Reasoning (Assertion and Reasoning; Cause and Effect; Strengthening and weakening arguments; Statement, assumptions and Conclusions)
Month 6: Start Revision and Solve Past Papers
- Solve all Past Papers.
- Revise GK and Legal Aptitude.
- Memorize math Formulae.
Month 7:Practice Mock Tests
- Attempt 1 Mock Test Every day.
- Analyze the performance in the test.
- Focus on improving score in each test.
- Revise all concepts.
- Continue this for last 1 months.