Highlights of the Study Material
The study material is available in two packs: Basic and Advanced. The Basic pack is designed to help students pursuing their LLB degree, whereas the Advanced pack is designed to prepare law graduates for the various State Judicial Service exams.
The Advanced Pack is much more comprehensive. It contains comments and explanatory notes from our expert Prof Madan and a large number of Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments, each summarized in 2-5 pages.
Advanced Pack Content and Highlights:
- Over 1800 pages of printed study material covering all the listed subjects except the last [online subject].
- About 300 Supreme Court and Privy Council judgments; each condensed into 2-5 pages by Prof. Madan himself.
- Simplified rendering of important sections [not all] of all statutes.
- Prof. Madan’s expert comments on important sections [not all] of all statutes.
- Constitution fully updated; incorporates the latest, 105th Amendment Act.
- Special material on Article 370, the J&K Reorganization Act and the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- Law laid down by the Supreme Court in the Ayodhya Judgment on Article 142 of the Constitution, section 110 of the Evidence Act and section 27 of the Limitation Act.
- IPC, CrPC and Evidence Act fully updated including amendments made by the Mental Healthcare Act [so far as it overrides section 309 IPC], the SC & ST Amendment Act [so far as it overrides section 438 CrPC and affects section 41 CrPC] and the Criminal Procedure (Identification) Act, 2022.
- Latest landmark Supreme Court judgments including the Constitutional validity of the 103rd Amendment [Reservation for the Economically Weaker Sections] judgment , Constitutional validity of the 102nd Amendment judgment  and the 97th Amendment judgment , the Hijab judgment , the Abortion judgment , the Ayodhya Judgment, the Sabrimala Temple Entry judgment, the Triple Talaq judgment, the Transgender judgment, the Aadhaar judgment, the 377 IPC judgment and the Adultery judgment; all summarized in 4-5 pages.
- Specific Relief Act fully updated, incorporating all amendments made by the Specific Relief Amendment Act of August 2018
Difference between Basic and Advanced Pack:
- Advanced Pack caters to both Prelims and Mains exam.
- Advanced Pack is more comprehensive, in as much as it contains more comments and more explanatory notes from our experts.
- Advanced Pack has much larger number of summarized case laws as compared to the Basic Pack.
NOTE: Validity for online access to the notes will be for 1 year.