Mizoram Judicial Service
Pay Scale of Mizoram Judicial ServiceRs. 27,700 – 44,770/-, with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the government of Sikkim.
Eligibility of Mizoram Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have acquired a bachelor degree in law from a recognized institute or university.
- The age of the candidates must be less than or equal to 35 years.
- The candidates of the SC and ST category will get 3 years relaxation in their upper age.
Pattern & Syllabus of Mizoram Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam
The examination process for Mizoram Judicial Services typically has 5 papers including English, General Knowledge, 2 Law papers and Viva-Voce.
Paper I : English (100 marks)
- Precise Writing
Paper II : General Knowledge (100 marks)
- Objective type
- Aptitude Test
Paper III : Law Paper I (100 marks)
- Transfer of Property Act
- Constitution of India
- Civil Procedure Code
- Indian Contract Act
Law Paper IV (100 marks)
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- law of Torts
- Indian Evidence Act
Interview / Viva-voce Details
- The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% Marks in the Interview.
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more marks, subject to securing at least 45% Marks individually in Paper I, II, III & IV shall be eligible for Viva-voce.
- Provided that SC/ST Candidates who obtain 50% or more marks, subjects to securing minimum 40% Marks individually in Paper-I, II, III, & IV shall be called for Viva-voce. The ratio in which Candidates shall be called for Viva-voce is 1:3 (three Candidates against 1 post) subject to Marks obtained as stated above. The final evaluation will be in order of Merit subject to overall suitability. A seperate additional list will be prepared as per the provisions of Rule 11 of Mizoram Judicial Service Rules, 2006.