5 Month Study Plan for CLAT
Month 1: Start your preparation
- The hindu newspaper(Continue till the end of exam)
- GK(Art and literature, Economics, Environment, Geography)
- Legal(Constitutional Law, Criminal Law)
- Current Affairs(Starting from June 2017)
Month 2: Complete GK and Legal Aptitude
- GK(History, Science, UN and International organization)
- Legal(Contract act, Law of tort, Legal Maxims)
Day (1 – 15) Quantitative Aptitude
Basic Math, Age Problems, Averages, Ratio and Proportions; Speed and Distance and Time; Fraction and percentage, profit and loss, TIme and Work, Simple and Compound interests)
Day (15 – 30) Verbal Ability
Reading comprehension, Basic grammars, Direct and Indirect Speech, Cloze Test, Idioms and Phrases, Jumbled Paragraphs, Active and Passive voice, Fill in the blanks Sentence fillers, Error spotting, One word substitution, Sentence improvements)
Day (1 – 15) Logical Reasoning
Blood relation, Analogies, Direction Problem, Logical Puzzle, Fact, Inference and Judgement; Syllogism; Clocks and Calendar; Logical deduction; Coding and Decoding; Assertion and Reasoning; Cause and Effect; Strengthening and weakening arguments; Statement, assumptions and Conclusions.
Day (15 – 30) Start Revision and Solve Past Papers
- Solve Past Papers.
- Revise GK and Legal Aptitude.
- Memorize math Formulae.
Month 5:Practice Mock Tests
- Attempt 1 Mock Test Every 2 days.
- Analyze the performance in the test.
- Focus on improving score in each test.
- Revise all concepts.
- Continue this for last 1 months.