Sikkim Judicial Service Grade – II
Pay Scale of Sikkim Judicial Service Grade – IIIRs. 27,700 – 44,770/-, with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the government of Sikkim.
Eligibility of Sikkim Judicial Service Grade – III Exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have acquired a bachelor degree in law from a recognized institute or university.
- The age of the candidates must be less than or equal to 35 years.
- The candidates of the SC and ST category will get 3 years relaxation in their upper age.
Pattern & Syllabus of Sikkm Judicial Service Grade – III Exam
The examination process for Sikkim Judicial Services Grade – III typically occurs in 2 phases:
- Written Exam
The Written Examination (Screening Test) shall consist of the 2 papers. Each paper shall be of three hours duration and shall carry 200 marks each.
Paper – I
- Procedural Law
- Local Laws – Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Evidence Act
- Limitation Act.
Paper – II
- Hindu Law
- Indian Contract Act
- Sale of Goods Act
- Partnership Act
- Specific Relief Act
- General Clauses Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Constitutional Law of India.
Interview / Viva-voce Details
The interview / viva voce carries a maximum of 100 marks. Candidates would need to score at least 40 marks to get selected.