DU LLB 2022
Question Paper w/ Answers
Download DU LLB Past Year Papers with Full Solutions
We have compiled the DU LLB Papers (2003 onwards) into one neat, beautifully formatted bundle for you to download, view offline or print. You can download it by clicking belowDownload DU LLB Question Papers & Solutions
DU LLB 2022 QUESTION PAPER (solved)
(Answers are in Bold)
Q1. What is the antonym for ‘practical’?
Q2. Choose the correct meaning for the idiom “let the cat out of the bag”?
To make the situation worse
An event that happens infrequently
To reveal a secret accidently
To do something badly
Q3. From the given options, choose the most logical sentences to form a paragraph
i) Ali’s father began his life like many who walked the earth before him with great optimism
ii) It was as if his only achievement was to have given him a grandson
iii) What hurt him the most was how his father had Virtually written him off
iv) However over the years even a self-published collection of romantic couplets financed by Khan Sahib Could neither lift his spirits nor his fortunes
Write the correct sequence from the options given below:
i), iv), iii), ii)
Q4. Choose the correct option in line with the example: Fish School
Q5. Choose the antonym for harmonious.
- Choose the correct one word for the phrase ‘an office for which no salary is paid’.
- Choose the correct meaning of the word “inalienable”.
Not capable of being transferred
Anything that can be avoidable
Capable of being transferred
- Choose the antonym for “conducive”.
- What does “primogeniture” mean?
A piece of admissible evidence in court
The system by which the eldest son inherits all of his parent’s property
Formal accusation in a trial
- What is the meaning of the phrase “virtually set the stage”?
To decrease in extent or quantity
To safety political secrets
To increase the interest of onlookers
To ensure the probability of occurrence of an event
- If A is to the south of B, C is to the east of B, then what direction is A with respect to C?
- Payal earns double in the month of December as compared to the other months of the year. What part of her entire year’s earnings does she earn in December?
- If in a certain code “decry” is written as WVXIB, then “praise” would be written as
- If 1 into 5 is equal to 6, 2 into 5 is equal to 12, 3 into 5 is equal to 18, 4 into 5 is equal to 24, then what is the value of 5 into 5?
- It was a Saturday on 1st January of the year 2011. What was the day on 1st January of the Year 2014?
- Choose the correct alternative from the options given below to replace the question mark:
Bibliophobia: books, then pyrophobia:?
- Pointing to a woman, a man says “Her mother is the only daughter in law of the grandfather of my son”. How is the women related to the man?
- If FAVOUR is written as EBUPTS in a certain code, then DANGER will be written as
- In the following alphanumeric series, choose the correct letter which can replace the question mark.
B, 25, D, 23, G, 19, K, 13, ?
- Hina, who is Vijay’s daughter, says to Lucky, “Your mother Rajni is the younger sister of my father, who is the third child of Jay”. How is J related to Lucky?
Father in law
Want the complete Question Paper with solutions?
Check out our past papers' package!
We have compiled the DU LLB Papers (2003 onwards) into one neat, beautifully formatted bundle for you to download, view offline or print. You can download it by clicking below