DU LLB 2021
Question Paper w/ Answers
Download DU LLB Past Year Papers with Full Solutions
We have compiled the DU LLB Papers (2003 onwards) into one neat, beautifully formatted bundle for you to download, view offline or print. You can download it by clicking belowDownload DU LLB Question Papers & Solutions
DU LL.B. Entrance Test Question Paper – 2021
- Which of the following books is correctly matched to the author?
- Rabindranath Tagore The Collector’s Wife
- Jyotiba Phule Such A Long Journey
- Salman Rushdie A Fine Balance
- Khushwant Singh Train To Pakistan
- On August 15, 1947, the Cabinet of independent India Consisted of:
A) Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar as the first Minister of Law.
B) Sardar Vallabhai Patel as the First Minister of Defence.
Which of the above statements(s) is true:
- A Only
- B Only
- Russian revolution took place in the year..
- Three banded rose finch has been found recently in the state of
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Financial Inclusion index is to be released by which of the following body?
- NITI Aayog
- Reserve Bank of India
- National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Which among the following launched the Online Dispute Resolution Handbook?
- National Development Council
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- NITI Aayog
- National Women Commission
- Mental Wellbeing Digital platform MANAS Stands for
- Mental Health and Normalcy Augmentation System
- Maternal Health and Normalcy Augmentation System
- Mental Health and Non Augmentation System
- None of these
- Who among the following has not won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020?
- Rani Rampal
- Manika Batra
- Vinesh Phogat
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Who among the following has not won the Arjuna Award 2020?
- Dutee Chand
- Ishant Sharma
- Aditi Ashok
- Virat Kohli
- Which of the following is correctly matched?
- Mizoram Aizawal
- Manipur Itanagar
- Sikkim- Shillong
- Meghalaya- Kohima
- _____ is the classical dance form of Kerala.
- The words “except the state of Jammu and Kashmir” have been omitted in section 1 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 by:
- Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2019.
- Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation Act, 2018.
- Jammu and Kashmir Organisation Act, 2019.
- Jammu and Kashmir Organisation Act, 2018.
- X goes to a shop for buying an item costing 10 Rs. X gives a 10 item Rs. coin to the shopkeeper, but the shopkeeper refuses to sell the item as he does not accept then 10 Rs. coin, arguing that Rs. 10 coin is not accepted in his locality. What legal option X has in this situation?
- To file a case in the court against the Reserve Bank of India for circulating a coin which is refused by some
- To file a police complaint against the shopkeeper for refusing a valid legal tender issued by the Reserve Bank of India
- To file a public interest Litigation for declaring 10 Rs. coin as invalid
- X has no legal option
- A person who helps another person in the commission of an offence is a/an:
- Principle: Whoever causes death by doing an act with the intention of causing death, or with the intention of causing such bodily injury as is likely to cause death commits the offence of murder.
Facts: A, knowing that Z is labouring under such a disease that a blow is likely to cause his death, strikes him with the intention of causing bodily injury. Z dies in consequence of the blow. A is liable for:
- Culpable homicide not amounting to murder as another person with same blow would not have died.
- Culpable homicide not amounting to murder as it was not certain the blow would kill Z.
- Culpable homicide amounting to murder as A had intention of causing such bodily injury that is likely to cause death of Z owing to his disease.
- Culpable homicide amounting to murder as A had intention of causing Z’s death.
- Who among the following has the power to issue an order under section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1973(CrPC):
- Commissioner of Police
- Director General of Police
- District Magistrate
- Public Prosecutor
- A puts jewels into a box belonging to Z, with the intention that they may be found in that box, and that this circumstance may cause Z to be convicted to theft. A has committed the offence of:
- Giving false evidence
- Fabricating evidence
- Which among the following offence is committed when a person voluntarily obstructs another so as to prevent the latter in proceeding in any direction in which that person has a right to proceed?
- Wrongful confinement
- Criminal use of force
- Wrongful restraint
- Principle: Nothing is an offence by reason of any harm which it may cause to a person for whose benefit it is done in good faith, even without that persons consent, if the circumstances are such that it is impossible for that person to signify consent.
Facts: Z is carried off by a tiger. A fires at the tiger knowing it to be likely that the shot may kill Z, but not intending to kill Z, and in good faith intending Z’s benefit. A’s ball gives Z a mortal wound.
- Offence as A’s ball given Z a mortal wound.
- Offence as he knew the shot may kill T.
- Offence as A did not fire for the benefit of Z.
- No offence as A fired at the tiger in good faith for the benefit of Z and did not intend to kill Z.
- In all robbery there is:
- Only Extortion
- Either theft of extortion
- Only theft
- Both theft and extortion
- Who chaired the First Law Commission that prepared the first draft of the Indian penal code?
- Warren Hastings
- Thomas Macaulay
- William Bentinck
- Charles Harding
- Criminal Procedure falls under Which of the following lists of the Indian constitution?
- State List
- Union List
- Concurrent List
- List of States
- Principle: Whoever, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, Moves that property in order to such taking, is said to commit theft.
Facts: A sees a ring belonging to Z lying on a table in Z’s house. Not venturing to misappropriate the ring immediately for fear of search and detection, A hides the ring in a place where it is highly improbable that will ever be found by Z, with the intention of taking the ring from the hiding place and selling it when the loss is forgotten.
A has committed:
- Theft at the time of first moving the ring
- Theft at the time when he comes back to take the ring
- No offence
- Criminal misappropriation
- How many places of sitting does the National Green Tribunal has?
- The world commission on environment and development in its report titled……….. defined sustainable development as ‘development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs’. Choose the correct answer from options below.
- Brundtland Report
- Our Common Future
- Agenda 21
- Caring for the Earth: A Strategy for sustainable Living
Want the complete Question Paper with solutions?
Check out our past papers' package!
We have compiled the DU LLB Papers (2003 onwards) into one neat, beautifully formatted bundle for you to download, view offline or print. You can download it by clicking below