DU LLB 2016 Paper Analysis
- The overall paper structure was quite different than that of current DU LLB papers.
- The exam was timed for 2 hours carrying 700 marks.
- The test includes 5 sections: Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, Legal aptitude and Constitution, GK and Current Affairs.
- The marks distribution was as follows: Mathematics-3, Logical Reasoning-32, English-31, GK and Current affairs-34, Legal aptitude and Constitution- 75.
- The syllabus includes preliminary mathematics.
- The section was containing 3 questions.
Section II- English
- The section includes question related to grammars, reading comprehension and vocabulary .
- The section was containing 31 questions from different areas.
Section III- Logical Reasoning
- The section includes puzzles and reasoning based questions.
- The section was containing reasoning based 32 questions.
Section IV- Legal Aptitude and Constitution
- The section includes legal and constitution based questions.
- The section was containing 75 questions from different areas.
Section V- GK and Current Affairs
- The section includes question from different area of GK and also includes question from the current issues.
- The section was containing 34 questions from different areas.
The DU LLB 2016 paper has included all the sections with maximum marks dedicated to legal sections. The area which is least focused on was mathematics.