DU LLB 2011 Paper Analysis
- The overall paper structure was quite different than that of current DU LLB papers.
- The exam was timed for 2 hours carrying 700 marks.
- The test includes 5 sections: Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, Legal aptitude and Constitution, GK and Current Affairs.
- The marks distribution was as follows: Mathematics-5, Logical Reasoning-27, English-34, GK and Current affairs-28, Legal aptitude and Constitution- 81.
- The syllabus includes preliminary mathematics.
- The section was containing 5 questions.
Section II- English
- The section includes question related to grammars, reading comprehension and vocabulary .
- The section was containing 34 questions from different areas.
Section III- Logical Reasoning
- The section includes puzzles and reasoning based questions.
- The section was containing reasoning based 27 questions.
Section IV- Legal Aptitude and Constitution
- The section includes legal and constitution based questions.
- The section was containing 81 questions from different areas.
Section V- GK and Current Affairs
- The section includes question from different area of GK and also includes question from the current issues.
- The section was containing 28 questions from different areas.
The DU LLB 2011 paper have included all the sections with maximum of it’s focus on Legal sections.