DU LLB 2009 Paper Analysis
- The overall paper structure was quite different than that of current DU LLB papers.
- The exam was timed for 2 hours carrying 700 marks.
- The test includes 5 sections: Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, Legal aptitude and Constitution, GK and Current Affairs.
- The marks distribution was as follows: Mathematics-0, Logical Reasoning-0, English-30, GK and Current affairs-104, Legal aptitude and Constitution- 40.
- The syllabus includes preliminary mathematics.
- The section was not included in this year.
Section II- English
- The section includes question related to grammars, reading comprehension and vocabulary .
- The section was containing 30 questions from different areas.
Section III- Logical Reasoning
- The section includes puzzles and reasoning based questions.
- The section was not included this year.
Section IV- Legal Aptitude and Constitution
- The section includes legal and constitution based questions.
- The section was containing 40 questions from different areas.
Section V- GK and Current Affairs
- The section includes question from different area of GK and also includes question from the current issues.
- The section was containing 104 questions from different areas.
The DU LLB 2009 paper hasn’t included mathematics and logical reasoning sections with more focus on GK and current affairs.