DU LLB 2006 Paper Analysis
- The overall paper structure was quite different than that of current DU LLB papers.
- The exam was timed for 2 hours carrying 700 marks.
- The test includes 5 sections: Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, Legal aptitude and Constitution, GK and Current Affairs.
- The marks distribution was as follows: Mathematics-0, Logical Reasoning-10, English-35, GK and Current affairs-91, Legal aptitude and Constitution- 39.
- The syllabus includes preliminary mathematics.
- The section was not included in this year.
Section II- English
- The section includes question related to grammars, reading comprehension and vocabulary .
- The section was containing 35 questions from different areas.
Section III- Logical Reasoning
- The section includes puzzles and reasoning based questions.
- The section was containing reasoning based 10 questions.
Section IV- Legal Aptitude and Constitution
- The section includes legal and constitution based questions.
- The section was containing 39 question from different areas.
Section V- GK and Current Affairs
- The section includes question from different area of GK and also includes question from the current issues.
- The section was containing 91 questions from different areas.
The DU LLB 2006 paper haven’t included mathematics but included current affairs with major focus. According to sections, Legal aptitude had more focus with maximum number of questions.