DU LLB 2005 Paper Analysis
- The overall paper structure was quite different than that of current DU LLB papers.
- The exam was timed for 2 hours carrying 700 marks.
- The test includes 5 sections: Mathematics, English, Logical reasoning, Legal aptitude and Constitution, GK and Current Affairs.
- The marks distribution was as follows: Mathematics-0, Logical Reasoning-10, English-40, GK and Current affairs-80, Legal aptitude and Constitution- 45.
- The syllabus includes preliminary mathematics.
- The section was not included in this year.
Section II- English
- The section includes question related to grammars, reading comprehension and vocabulary .
- The section was containing 40 questions.
- The questions has been asked from diverse area of english vocabulary and grammar.
- The section includes more number of question than that of earlier papers.
Section III- Logical Reasoning
- The section includes puzzles and reasoning based questions.
- The section was containing reasoning based 10 questions.
Section IV- Legal Aptitude and Constitution
- The section includes legal and constitution based questions.
- The section was containing 45 questions from different areas.
Section V- GK and Current Affairs
- The section includes question from different area of GK and also includes question from the current issues.
- The section was containing 80 questions from different areas.
The DU LLB 2005 paper haven’t included mathematics and current affairs questions. The paper was more focused towards legal, GK and English section.