Everything You Want To Know About MUCLET
In this article, we have dealt with all the important questions that students usually ask about MUCLET – the exam pattern, the questions, the syllabus, the marks, the time for the exam, the type of questions etc. Read on!
Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test commonly known as MUCLET exam and is a state level exam. This law entrance test is conducted to offer admission to students in 5-year Integrated Programme in L.L.B and B.B.A in:
- University National Law School, Fort Campus (60 seats)
- School of Law, Thane Sub Campus (60 seats)
Eligibility for MUCLET
Candidates who have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or HSC or Equivalent Examination with atleast 45% marks from Arts, Commerce, Science or any other streams in case of general category and atleast 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST category. Candidates appearing in the above examination in March/April, 2016 are also eligible to apply.
Note : 85% of total seats will be reserved for Students who are qualified and domicile in the State of Maharashtra (Kindly attach attested copy of Domicile Certificate along with the form)
Exam Pattern of MUCLET
- The questions for MUCLET comprises of multiple choice questions from the areas such as Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/Abstract Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- There would be approximately 100 questions in MUCLET 2017, which have to attend in a total time of two hours.
- MUCLET following pen-paper mode Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions pattern. The candidates should mark all the answers by using Black Ball Point Pen Only.