Everything You Want To Know About The JUET BA LLB
In this article, we have dealt with all the important questions that students usually ask about JUET BA LLB – the exam pattern, the questions, the syllabus, the marks, the time for the exam, the type of questions etc. Read on!
JUET BA LLB Overview
Jammu University conducts JUET to offer admission to aspirants in programmes offered at the University’s main campus, offsite campuses as well as affiliated colleges. Jammu University Entrance Exam will have two question papers, one for PG course admissions and the other for UG courses.
On the basis of an aspirant’s performance in JUET, he/she can secure admission in law programmes such as BA LLB (5 years) and LLB (3 years).
In order to shortlist aspirants for admission, University of Jammu takes into account the candidate’s academic merit as well as performance in Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET). The weightage given to both is as follows:
Total Seats: 115
Eligibility for JUET BA LLB
To meet the eligibility criteria for admission in BA LLB course at Jammu University, aspirants should have passed/appeared for any one of the below mentioned exam:
- Higher Secondary Part-II Examination (in 10+2 Pattern)
- Any other equivalent exam in any discipline of J&K Board of Secondary Education
- An examination recognised as equivalent.
Candidates are only eligible for admission if they have secured atleast 45% aggregate in the above mentioned exams provided they belong to General category or 40% in case of SC/ST category.
Exam Pattern of JUET BA LLB
- JUET exam pattern is such that aspirants need to attempt 150 objective type questions in 2:30 hours.
- Jammu University conducts two separate entrance exams in order to offer admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to aspirants.