Everything You Want To Know About The DAVV CET
In this article, we have dealt with all the important questions that students usually ask about DAVV CET – the exam pattern, the questions, the syllabus, the marks, the time for the exam, the type of questions etc. Read on!
DAVV CET Overview
DAVV CET is short for Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya Common Entrance Test. The University organises this test to let eligible candidates take admissions into various UG and PG courses. DAVV conducts the entrance examination on an annual basis. As per past year official sources, it can be said that the applications might be accepted starting from 2nd week of April ; the last date of submission of application form might fall somewhere around 2nd week of June.
Total Seats: 60
- Bachelor of Law (B.A. LLB) (5 Years Integrated)
Eligibility for DAVV CET
- The Applicant/Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination for getting admission in UG courses from any recognized board.
- The Candidate/Applicant applying for Post Graduate courses must have passed Under Graduate courses or should be appearing in the final year of their UG degree.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 23 years for the Under Graduate courses.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 25 years for Post Graduate courses.
- There is a criteria for Age relaxation for reserved category as per rules and regulations specified by the government.
Exam Pattern of DAVV CET
The paper pattern include 75 questions totally, with each section having 15 questions. The sections are as follows:
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence
- English Language Comprehension
- General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment