Everything You Want To Know About CULEE
In this article, we have dealt with all the important questions that students usually ask about TS LAWCET LLB – the exam pattern, the questions, the syllabus, the marks, the time for the exam, the type of questions etc. Read on!
Christ University Law Entrance Exam commonly known as CULEE is a university level exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in different undergraduate 3 years and 5 years programmes such as BA, LLB (Honours) and BBA, LLB (Honours) at Christ University. Christ University is UGC and reaccredited with an A+ in 2005 for quality education and is the first institution in Karnataka to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Eligibility for CULEE
- Applicants passed in Higher Secondary or its equivalent exam can only apply if they are passed from a recognized University.
- Applicants must be below 20 years to apply for the examination.
- Applicants must score a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks in their Higher Secondary Examination to be eligible for the entrance exam.
Exam Pattern of CULEE
- The CULEE test comprises of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Total duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- Applicant will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer attempted.
- The distribution of subject and questions is as follows:
Exam Calendar of CULEE