Join India’s Finest LLM Entrance Coaching Program
- Admissions are now open at Delhi Law Academy for classroom batches for LLM Entrance
- Suitable for all major LLM Entrance Exams – DU LLM, CLAT LLM, AILET LLM and others
- Weekend batches are available
- New batches commencing on 10th February and 17th February
- Weekend batch: Classes on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 4pm (with lunch break)
- Batch duration: 5 months
- All classes conducted at our state-of-the-art classroom located at Sector 43, Gurgaon
- Conveniently located – just 6 minutes walk from metro station
- Head Law Faculty and Curriculum-in-charge: Prof K Madan
- Madan Sir personally conducts most law classes
- Sir has perfected his own teaching techniques: all teaching done through projector and power point presentations
- In every class, 10 minutes are earmarked for doubts and direct interaction. This helps students clear their concepts
- Efficient for you – we complete the entire course in 5 months, in sharp contrast to 10-12 months at other institutes
- Superb faculty – Madan Sir is one of India’s best law teachers who has the unique knack of making even the most abstruse legal concepts easy to grasp
- We leave no stone unturned to ensure that each of our students succeeds. We expect only serious students to join us
Our Award-Winning Faculty – Prof. K Madan
Advantages of Our Unique Six Month Classroom Course
Lost time is never found again.Benjamin Franklin
We cover the syllabus in 5 months, saving your precious time
All classes are taught using modern aids, projector-PowerPoint slides and electronic media
Our fees are much lesser than other institutes. Further, if you are an outstation student, you do not need to pay rent in Delhi for entire year as the course duration is only 5 months.
Madan Sir is an award-winning teacher, who genuinely enjoys the nuances of Law. Being taught by him is an experience our students cherish.
Superb Study Material
Complete and comprehensive notes prepared by Madan Sir, will help you revise thoroughly even after the course ends
Thorough Class Schedule
Weekend batch classes are held from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
Madan Sir teaches himself, and ensures that doubts and queries are answered immediately.
Weekend Batch: Rs 80,000
- First step: Admission fee Rs 20,000: to be paid ONLINE or at our Gurgaon Sector 43 Classroom
- Second step: Rs 30,000: to be paid on the first day of the course
- Third step: Rs 20,000: to be paid at the end of first month
- Final step: Rs 10,000: to be paid at the end of second month
Fee Reduction: Rs 20,000 to 40,000
DLA Scholarship Test
- DLA offers scholarships for meritorious students
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of performance in a scholarship test conducted by DLA
- The scholarship test is a written test of 2 hours duration conducted at our office at MG Road Metro Station, Gurgaon
- Test fee: Rs 500 (to be paid at DLA Office at the time of writing the test)
- Test syllabus: Constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, Hindu Marriage Act
- Scholarship details: Rs 20,000 if you score >55% in the test, Rs 30,000 if you score >60% and Rs 40,000 if you score 65% or more (amounts are non-cumulative)
- To write the scholarship test, register by clicking the button below. You will receive an email with the test schedule and all further instructions.
Attend a Demo Class and Experience the Difference
Our Smart, Fully AC Classroom
All teaching done with modern technology aids such as virtual screens and projectors
Limited Batch Size
Each student can easily see and interact with the faculty, without need for video screens or other such gimmicks
Easy To Reach
Walking distance from Sector 42-43 Metro Station in Gurgaon, a premium location with wide-open spaces, greenery and all facilities nearby
Well-lit, Fully AC
Clean, ventilated, well-lit and hygienic classrooms provide a superb environment for students to focus on learning
Delhi Law Academy in the News
Student Testimonials – Our Stand
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the classroom located?
A. Our classroom is in Sector 43, Gurgaon (opposite the Metro station)
Q. Who is the faculty?
A. Most law classes will be exclusively taken by Madan Sir himself.
Q. What is the fee?
A. Please check the fee schedule given above in this page for full details on the fees and installments.
Q. Is it possible to pay in installments?
A. Yes, you can pay in installments. The details for the same are given in our fee schedule above, please check it to know more.
Q. What is the course duration?
A. The course will be completed in 5 months.
Q. How can the course be completed in 5 months?
A. The answer lies in our superb and differentiated teaching methods and our rigorous class schedule. Madan Sir himself teaches most law subjects. With his vast experience he has perfected over the years the content and teaching techniques using technology aids.
Q. Will we be given study material and Notes?
A. Yes, all our students will be provided with over 1800 pages of beautifully crafted notes which would be ideal for revision later. Each page of these notes is created by Madan Sir himself and features his comments and explanatory notes on all important topics.
Q. What is the schedule of classes?
A. Classes run from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, with a 30-minute lunch break.
Q. How can we clarify our doubts?
A. Madan Sir encourages a question-and-answer style of classroom interaction, so our classroom students are free to ask doubts whenever they wish.
Q. Can you help me get PG accommodation near the classroom location?
A. Yes, we have tied up with some high-quality vendors to provide PG accommodation near our classroom. You would receive a clean, hygienic living and studying environment located very close to the classroom to minimize your travel and commute.
Q. Is it possible to take a trial class first?
A. Yes, this is possible. Please check the description above to register for our next FREE Demo Class.
Why is DLA’s LLM Entrance Coaching the best?
The Best Faculty
Most classes taken by Prof Madan, award-winning faculty with over 3 decades of experience
The Best Study Material
Over 1800 pages of Notes, each page developed by Prof Madan himself. Bare Acts and Case Laws summarized in a unique, easy-to-revise format
Covers the entire syllabus in 6 months, including English and GK
Get the best quality education at lower fees and lower expenses of staying in Delhi through our PG Partners