Join India’s Best Judicial Services Classroom Program
- Admissions are currently available on rolling basis at Delhi Law Academy for WEEKEND Judicial Service classroom batches
- Students can join on rolling basis on each Saturday in May, June and July
- Class timings: Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 4 pm (with 30 minutes lunch break)
- All classes conducted at our state-of-the-art classroom in American Excelsior School, Sector 43, Gurgaon
- Conveniently located – just 6 minutes walk from Sector 43 Rapid Metro station
- Head Law Faculty and Curriculum-in-charge: Prof K Madan
- Madan Sir personally conducts the law classes. He has a strict emphasis on small batch sizes and teaching through interaction rather than dictation
- Sir has perfected his own teaching techniques: all teaching done through projector and power point presentations
- In every class, 15 minutes are earmarked for doubts and direct interaction. This helps students clear their concepts
- Efficient for you – our unique monthly rolling class program allows you to manage your time and prepare as much as you can, when you can
- Superb faculty – Madan Sir is one of India’s best law teachers who has the unique knack of making even the most abstruse legal concepts easy to grasp
- We leave no stone unturned to ensure that each of our students succeeds. We expect only serious students to join us
- Fee: Rs 20,000 a month (incl. GST)
- Admission on a monthly basis
Our Award-Winning Faculty – Prof. K Madan
Advantages of Our Unique Monthly Classroom Course
Lost time is never found again.Benjamin Franklin
Weekend Classes Only
Classes are 10am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday – ideal for busy students and working professionals
All classes are taught using modern aids, projector-PowerPoint slides and electronic media
Our fees are much lesser than other institutes
Ensure Your Success
Different State Judiciary notifications come out throughout the year. Since your course will be complete in 6 months, you will be able to respond to all of them easily.
Madan Sir is an award-winning teacher, who genuinely enjoys the nuances of Law. Being taught by him is an experience our students cherish.
Superb Study Material
Complete and comprehensive notes prepared by Madan Sir, will help you revise thoroughly even after the course ends
Study when you want, as per your schedule and convenience
Madan Sir teaches himself, and ensures that doubts and queries are answered immediately.
Rs 20,000 per month
- Admission fee of Rs 20,000: to be paid ONLINE or at our Gurgaon Sector 43 Classroom before commencing the class
- Admissions are strictly first come fist serve, on rolling basis
- Each month one or more of the core topics of Judiciary syllabus will also be taught – Constitution, IPC, CrPC, CPC, Evidence
Our Smart, Fully AC Classroom
All teaching done with modern technology aids such as virtual screens and projectors
Limited Batch Size
Each student can easily see and interact with the faculty, without need for video screens or other such gimmicks
Easy To Reach
Walking distance from Sector 43 Rapid Metro Station in Gurgaon, a premium location with wide-open spaces, greenery and all facilities nearby
Well-lit, Fully AC
Clean, ventilated, well-lit and hygienic classrooms provide a superb environment for students to focus on learning
Delhi Law Academy in the News
Student Testimonials – Our Stand
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the classroom located?
A. Our classroom is at the American Excelsior School, Sector 43, Gurgaon (opposite the Sector 43 Rapid Metro station)
Q. Who is the faculty?
A. Law classes are exclusively taken by Madan Sir himself.
Q. What is the fee?
A. Please check the fee information given above in this page.
Q. What is meant by rolling admissions?
A. We have organized our content and topics in such a way that the entire Judiciary portion is covered once every 6 months. However, a given student can join us at any time, as long as there are seats available. We admit students on a monthly basis and accordingly collect fees on a month-by-month basis. A student can customize his/her syllabus coverage and study only those topics which he/she requires.
Q. Will we be given study material and Notes?
A. Yes, all our students will be provided with beautifully crafted notes which would be ideal for revision later. Each page of these notes is created by Madan Sir himself and features his comments and explanatory notes on all important topics. The notes are distributed in class itself, corresponding to the topics covered.
Q. What is the schedule of classes?
A. Classes run from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays with a rigorous schedule.
Q. How can we clarify our doubts?
A. Madan Sir encourages a question-and-answer style of classroom interaction, so our classroom students are free to ask doubts whenever they wish.
Q. How can we know what topics are being taught in a given month?
A. In any given month, we will always cover one or more of the core topics of Judiciary – Constitution, IPC, CrPC, CPC, Evidence etc. Please contact us on the number mentioned in this page to find out more.
Why is DLA’s Judiciary Coaching the best?
The Best Faculty
Most classes taken by Prof Madan, award-winning faculty with over 3 decades of experience
The Best Study Material
Over 1800 pages of Notes, each page developed by Prof Madan himself. Bare Acts and Case Laws summarized in a unique, easy-to-revise format
Covers the entire syllabus in 6 months, including English and GK
Get the best quality education at lower fees and lower expenses of staying in Delhi through our PG Partners