Nagaland Judicial Service Grade – I April 2013 – Paper-III
Nagaland Judicial Service Grade – I April 2013 – Paper-III Question Paper
Total marks – 100 Duration – 3 hours
Answer any 4 (four) questions;
1. Explain what is right of equality before law and equality of opportunity in respect of public employment with reference to reservation policy.
2. State various modes of acquiring citizenship at the commencement of the Constitution.
3. What is double jeopardy and what are the protections provided in respect of conviction for offences, with reference to life and personal liberty?
4. Explain, with reference to fundamental duties of citizens of India, if fundamental rights are absolute?
5. Which court is to be moved for enforcement of Fundamental rights and what powers can the court exercise in this regard?
Answer any 2 two questions:
(1) Distinguish between ratio decidendi and obitar dicta.
(2) What is the distinction between right in rem and right in personam?
(3) What is malicious prosecution, Elucidate?
(1) Write a judgment on the basis of materials supplied in the Paper book enclosed.