Nagaland Judicial Service Grade – I April 2013 – Paper-II
Nagaland Judicial Service Grade – I April 2013 – Paper-I Question Paper
Total marks – 100 Duration – 3 hours
1. When a plaint filed in the Court can be returned. Explain the applicable procedure after return of the plaint
2. State the types of injunction and distinguish the principles governing granting of Injunction.
3. Right brief note of any four on the following :
(i) Role of Public Prosecutor.
(ii) Difference between Revision and Review under the Civil Procedure Code
(iii) Ingredients of a valid WILL
(iv) Misjoinder of cause of action and non-joinder of necessary parties.
(v) Benami and Sham transaction.
(vi) Who can claim maintenance under Section 125 of Cr.P.C.? When it can be altered? How it can be enforced
4. What is a public document?
5. What is the procedure for recording confession?
6. Answer very briefly in 4 or 5 sentences the followings:
(i) When there is variation between Medical and Ocular evidence, which one gets primacy.
(ii) When can a person apply for Anticipatory Bail and which Courts can grant anticipatory bail.
(iii) Can a minor institute a Civil Suit in his/her own name.
(iv) Difference between Abduction and Kidnapping,.