Nagaland Judicial Service Grade – I 2014 – Paper-III
Nagaland Judicial Service Grade – I 2014 – Paper-III Question Paper
Total marks – 100 Duration – 3 hours
Answer any 8 (Eight) questions.
1) Describe the duties of a Chief Minister in respect of furnishing of information to the Governor.
2) What steps are to be taken by the Government regarding safety of female at work place with reference to the directions issued by the Apex Court in Vishakha’s case?
3) Explain the Fundamental Duties of a citizen of India.
4) How can the citizenship of India be terminated? Explain.
5) Write short note on: (i) Principle of collective responsibility (ii) Writ of Certiorari
6) Explain the Ordinance making and pardoning powers of the President of India.
7) Right to Information is a fundamental right. Explain.
8) Directive principles have been given the status of fundamental rights. Comment.
9) Describe privileges of the Legislature.
Answer any 2 (two) questions.
1. When strict rules come to hardship, equity shall apply. Explain.
2. Guarantee of equality before the law is an aspect of the Rule of Law. Explain.
3. Enumerate the requisites of a valid custom.
4. What is judicial discretion? Explain.
5. Delay, laches, acquiescence and waiver disentitles the petitioner for relief. The inordinate delay and laches disentitle a person to obtain relief from the court. Inordinate delay is not merely a factor for the court to refuse appropriate relief but also a relevant consideration not to unsettle the settled things.
1. Write a judgment
For Question Click Here