Special Crash Course at Jaipur for RJS 2019
Genuine English Medium Teaching – First Time in Rajasthan
- Delhi Law Academy will be conducting a special Crash-Course in Jaipur for RJS 2019
- The Course commences on 20 January 2019
- All classes will be conducted at DLA’s premises at Ridhi Sidhi Circle, Gopalpura Bypass Road, Jaipur
- DLA Law Faculty Head Prof K Madan will personally be traveling to Jaipur to conduct all classes
- Sir has perfected his own teaching techniques: all teaching done through projector and power point presentations
Our Award-Winning Faculty – Prof. K Madan
Our Special RJS Crash Course: Features
Full Syllabus Coverage
We will cover the entire RJS syllabus.
All classes are taught using modern aids, projector-PowerPoint slides and electronic media
Madan Sir is an award-winning teacher, who genuinely enjoys the nuances of Law. Being taught by him is an experience our students cherish.
Registration for RJS Crash Course Free Demo ClassesRegister here for Free Demo Class on 20 Jan from 1 to 5 pm
Delhi Law Academy in the News
Student Testimonials – Our Stand
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the classroom located?
A. Our classroom for the crash course is located at DLA premises at Ridhi Sidhi Circle, Gopalpura Bypass Road, Jaipur.
Q. Who is the faculty?
A. Classes will be exclusively taken by Madan Sir himself.
Q. How can we clarify our doubts?
A. Madan Sir encourages a question-and-answer style of classroom interaction, so our classroom students are free to ask doubts whenever they wish.
Q. When does the course start?
A. The crash course commences at 1 pm on 20 January 2019.
Why is DLA’s Judiciary Coaching the best?
The Best Faculty
Classes taken by Prof Madan, award-winning faculty with over 3 decades of experience
The Best Study Material
Each page of the Notes has been developed by Prof Madan himself. Bare Acts and Case Laws summarized in a unique, easy-to-revise format
Covers the entire syllabus in 3 months
Get the best quality education at lower fees and lower expenses