RJS Course at Jaipur
Genuine English Medium Teaching – First Time in Rajasthan
- RJS Mains: 60-days Crash Course
- RJS Regular [Pre-cum-Mains]
- RJS Mains Crash Course: From 25 May to 25 July
- RJS Regular: From 25 May 2019
- All classes will be conducted at DLA’s premises at Abhigyan Coaching, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur
- DLA Law Faculty Head Prof K Madan will personally be traveling to Jaipur to conduct all classes
- Sir has perfected his own teaching techniques: all teaching done through projector and power point presentations
Our Award-Winning Faculty – K Madan Sir
All classes are taught using modern aids, projector-PowerPoint slides and electronic media
Madan Sir is an award-winning teacher, who genuinely enjoys the nuances of Law. Being taught by him is an experience our students cherish.
A preview of what we teach in Class:
Delhi Law Academy in the News
Student Testimonials – Our Stand
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the classroom located?
A. Our classroom is located at DLA premises at Ridhi Sidhi Circle, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.
Q. Who is the Faculty?
A. Law classes will all be taken by Madan Sir himself.
Q. How can we clarify our doubts?
A. Madan Sir encourages a question-and-answer style of classroom interaction, so our classroom students are free to ask doubts whenever they wish.
Q. When does the course start?
A. The course commences on 25 May 2019.
Why is DLA’s Judiciary Coaching the best?
The Best Faculty
Classes taken by Prof Madan, award-winning faculty with over 3 decades of experience
The Best Study Material
Each page of the Notes has been developed by Prof Madan himself. Bare Acts and Case Laws summarized in a unique, easy-to-revise format
Covers the entire syllabus in a compact, time-bound manner
Get the best quality education at lower fees and lower expenses