CLAT LLM 2017 Question Paper
Looking for CLAT LLM Online/Postal Coaching?
You have come to the right place! We offer comprehensive online and postal study material for LLM Entrance exams.Click Here to Know More
CLAT LLM 2017 Question Paper
SECTION: CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
1. If any question arises whether a Bill is a Money Bill or not, the decision given by the_____ shall be final:
(a) Finance Minister
(b) Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(d) Prime Minister.
2. Part IX-B of the Constitution of India dealing with the ‘Co-operative Societies’ was inserted by:
(a) The Constitution (Ninety Fifth Amendment) Act, 2009
(b) The Constitution (Ninety Eighth Amendment) Act, 2012
(c) The Constitution (Ninety Third Amendment) Act, 2005
(d) The Constitution (Ninety Seventh Amendment) Act, 2011.
3. Article 280 of the Constitution of India deals with:
(a) Finance Commission
(b) Election Commission of India
(c) Union Public Service Commission
(d) Comptroller and Auditor-General.
4. Which provision of the Constitution of India deals with the representation of the Anglo-Indian Community in the House of the People?
(a) Article 331
(b) Article 332
(c) Article 333
(d) Article 330.
5. In State of Maharashtra v. Dr. Praful B. Desai, 2003 SC the Supreme Court of India held:
(a) Right to speedy trial is part and parcel of Right to life under Article 21 of the Constitution
(b) It is obligatory on the employer to compute the family pension and offer the same to the widow even without making a claim on her part
(c) Where lawyers boycott or are on strike it is the duty of the court to carry on with court proceedings
(d) Recording of evidence through Vedio- conferencing so long the accused and/or his pleader are present while recording is as per “procedure established by law” and hence valid.
6. In which of the following judgment, the scope of writ of Habeas Corpus was widened?
(a) D.K. Basu v. State of West Bengal, (1998 SC)
(b) Sheela Barse v. Union of India, (1983 SC)
(c) Sunil Batra v. Delhi Administration, (1978 SC)
(d) M.C. Mehta v. Union of India, (1987 SC).
7. Which provision of the Constitution of India provides for joint sitting of both Houses of Parliament in certain cases?
(a) Article 107
(b) Article 110
(c) Article 109
(d) Article 108.
8. How many maximum members can represent the Union Territories in the Lok Sabha?
9. Supreme Court of India issued directions to the Central Government to conclude the national survey on drug abuse within a period of six months and a national plan for curbing increase of use and abuse of substance in children within four months in:
(a) Bandhua Mukti Morcha v. Union of India, (1984 SC)
(b) M.C. Mehta v. Union of India, (2017 SC)
(c) Bachpan Bachao Andolan v. Union of India, (2017 SC)
(d) Sheela Barse v. Union of India, (1987 SC).
10. How many judges constituted the Bench in the case of Supreme Court Advocates on Record Assn. v. Union of India, (2016) 5 SCC 1 in which the Constitution (Ninety Ninth Amendment) Act, 2014, was declared unconstitutional?
Looking for CLAT LLM Online Coaching?
You have come to the right place! We offer comprehensive online and postal study material for the LLM entrance exams.Click Here to Know More