Watch This Video Overview of the DU LLB Exam Pattern and Syllabus
DU Law Faculty Overview
Delhi University Faculty of Law was established in 1924. Admission to its prestigious LL.B. degree course can be secured on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test, commonly known as the DU LL.B. Entrance Exam.
This is an annual examination conducted by DU, typically in June of each year.
To be eligible for the DU LLB Program:
- All candidates require a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi
- General category candidates need to have scored at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in this Degree
- The cut off marks in the Entrance Test for OBC candidates will be upto 10% less than the cutoff for General candidates
- Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for General candidates will be allowed to OBC, CW and PH categories
Key Dates and Calendar
You can visit http://du.ac.in to register for the exam.
DU LLB Examination Pattern
|Number of multiple-choice questions of 4 marks each
|Note: The DU LLB Entrance Exam has Negative Marking – 1 marks deducted for each wrong answer
Syllabus of DU LLB Entrance Examination
The examination will be conducted in English only and will test your knowledge in the following 4 areas:
- English Language Comprehension
- Analytical Abilities
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Looking for Coaching for the DU LLB Entrance Exam?
Join Delhi Law Academy's revolutionary online coaching now!Find Out More